Changed your mind? AM Stairlifts Return Policy.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item needs to have receipt or proof of purchase.
- Curved Stair Lifts: Curved stair lifts are custom made products. The track is custom made to the curves of your stairs. As this is a custom-made product, curved to your specifications, it is non-returnable. Once the track has been made, your order becomes non-refundable.
- There are no returns on curved stair lifts, no exceptions.
- Straight stairlifts: Straight stair lifts are semi-custom made products. The track can often be reused; however there are several hours of labour expense involved in the preparation of a lift for the application. In addition, shipping of a stair lift is expensive.
If your track has not been cut, you can cancel for a fee of £150.00 (per unit cancelled).
You must provide notice of cancellation in writing in one of the following ways:
Posted to or left at the following address:
Unit B, West End Mills,
Emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org